- Trademark search, opinions, application, prosecution and registrations in the US and in the affiliate countries.
- Trademark registration renewals, assignments, agreements and agreement review, enforcing rights on infringing goods within the country, being imported/ exported in the US and in the affiliate countries.
- Cease and Desist Letters: Demand letters to cease and desist unauthorized use of the protected trademark. Typically viewed as a precursor to litigation.
- Pre-litigation review: Detailed analysis of the merits of trademark litigation. This review also explores of modes of resolution such as International Trade Commission claims and Customs Bureau trademark enforcement actions.
- Consultation on any Trademark or business related services.
- Professional training, workshops and learning sessions in the fields of Intellectual Property and International Business.
- Copyright Registration: Copyright registration gives public notice of your rights to your work and it gives you the right to sue for infringement and collect damages
- Copyright Search: A thorough search to identify whether identical or similar works are registered with the copyright office. Also includes a search of public records to find similar works. The search result is accompanied by a legal analysis and opinion on the protectability of your work.
- Copyright infringement review: Determining whether or not a work infringes on a copyright is a complex process that involves analyzing the works at issue, reviewing legal cases in applicable states and federal courts, applying appropriate tests for infringement, and providing a legal summary of options and anticipated results.
- Copyright Infringement Litigation
- Certified Patent search and opinion
- Certified Freedom to Operate and patentability report
- Preparation of Information Disclosure Forms
- Patent prosecution
- Proof-reading patent documents; patent drafting
- Foreign and International filings
- Contract review (domestic and international)
- Contract drafting (domestic and international)
- Drafting licensing agreement
- Drafting Website terms and conditions
- Comprehensive Website legal review
RESEARCH AND STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Market research for the brand based on specific guidelines provided by the client
- Legal research on similar brands to understand the validity and scope of brand in question
- Background research of Intellectual Property associated with a brand
- Strategic research and product development
- Conducting research in concentrated areas and directions as requested by the client
- Evaluating brand value based on the associated Intellectual property
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- General Intellectual Property Portfolio review
- General Intellectual Property Portfolio Management
- Patent Portfolio Management
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STRATEGY
- Trademark Strategy: Trademark strategy provides guidance towards achieving sustainability and everlasting values to a brand. It safeguards the brand and helps to navigate around the global pitfalls of inter-cultural brand communication.
- Pre-patent novelty search: provides a comprehensive output of the results available at the most primary database. The guidelines will include notes on how to modify the invention from a probable patent grant point of view.
- Pre-patent report: comprises of a comparative study of inventions closely similar to the client’s invention, in order to understand the path adopted by the patent office in granting, rejecting or opposing those applications.
- Invention modification report: This is a very useful service when a client has an idea, or has formulated an invention but is unsure of patenting and even if the inventor believes it is patentable.
- Global entrepreneurship consulting- this service would provide establishment advice to U.S. and international start-ups.
- Corporate formation and consultation: Setting up a scalable business or a born global entity at the onset is possible at corporate formation. The corporate consultation will assist in solid fundamental formation.
- Evaluation of Social entrepreneurship (includes market research) Social entrepreneurship is more that just an “on trend” buzz phrase, it is the evolution of global business.
- The luxury product/service market is a multi-billion-dollar segment year after year. Global luxury portfolio management service is tailored towards the market and address concerns from brand enforcement to counterfeit exports.