007: Eight Thoughts About Developing a Viable Business Idea
Originally posted 2018-05-18 2:11:55
Download this episode
In this episode, we will discuss eight thoughts about developing a viable business idea.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Central theme: Eight Thoughts About Developing a Viable Business Idea
- When you start, do not worry about viability.
- Sometimes the best discoveries come by accident.
- Look for ideas that require as little capital as possible.
- Seek out ideas that will general some quick sales.
- Look for products or services that can withstand your growing pains.
- Seek to develop a product where there are a quantifiable number of customers.
- Avoid products that are merely an extension of a competitor’s product.
- Stay away from products that depend on government approval.
For more information contact:
Top 10 Reasons to Protect Your Brand
The IS MY BRAND PROTECTED? PODCAST available on